All 6 art Reviews

Chasing The Stars Chasing The Stars

Thats really cute, I love those big eyes.

ShalevZohar responds:

Thanks, I'm actually not really into cute things but this one just... Created itself
And yeah, the eyes are kind of the point of this drawing

twilight cute moon twilight cute moon

Thats cute, except for the parts where Bella's nose looks strangely strange and one arm is way longer than it should be, and she's looking directly up her head should be turned a bit. Where she is she wouldn't be able to see the tiny Edward and his speech bubble.

Alef321 responds:

she can see through inter dimensional ghost portals through your screen!

jokes apart, I din't give shits to Bella lol , Jacob's the hyppest thou!!!(with long hair)

Cindy Poster Cindy Poster

I'm not sure what medium you used here or what kind of look you were going for, but here's some things that bothered me. Her eyelashes look like cheap fakes. I'd give them more swoosh less curl especially near the outer corner of her eye, they're too thick and make her look like she's wearing really thick black eye makeup. He lips have a texture too close to the rest of her skin. There are too many dark dark shades on her face, mostly beneath the hair and between lips. The texture of the hair looks like wood or maybe plastic. I'm going to suppose she is not part tree and say she needs actually individual hair strands, if even just a few and fewer breaks n their lines. The ends of her hair are too boxed, they need more free strands and to be less uniform. Other than that, she's very pretty with some nice lighting.

SScollab responds:

Well the hair bump was kinda bugged anyways i Appreciate the rewiew and i hope i can fix those problems you mentioned :)

My DC Designs: Harley Quinn My DC Designs: Harley Quinn

Thats some nice shading you've got there. But there are a lot of problems with proportion such as; thickness of the neck, the forearms and wrist are too small with the rest of the body, her legs are too short mostly from the hips to the kneecaps. But I love the overall design.

Tarantulaben responds:

Thanks for the anatomy critique. I'm been working on improving my anatomy a lot lately. I always thought there was something a bit iffy about the legs, but I brushed it off. I'm always improving!

Zombie Med Zombie Med

That's awesome, but the skin looks more scaley than rotting.

YakovlevArt responds:

That's alright, zombies are of all kinds. This one could be infected with a virus where one of the symptoms is scaly skin

Connections Connections

That is very mesmerizing. It almost feels like its moving.

mait192 responds: