Basement of Dead Haunted House Basement of Dead Haunted House

Not bad, not too hard. I like the graphics.

I Can't Escape I Can't Escape

I question whether this was a game or a clever interactive metaphor for having depression. It was really good to begin with for what it is, I still like it, but as far as I can tell there is no real solution which kind of makes the entire game a waste of time considering all you do it walk around. Good game if you just want something simple with a creepy atmosphere, not a good game if you are capable of experiencing frustration or like solving puzzles. Because while it appears to be a puzzle, with the amount of time I spent playing this, no...apparently not gonna happen.

The Undead Survival Test The Undead Survival Test

Fun quiz, not accurate, but amusing anyway. I'm not sure whoever made the game really knows anything about zombies (but of course that's subject to change depending on what version of a zombie you think of). Over all its great in terms of a video game, but for real life its BS.

Chasing The Stars Chasing The Stars

Thats really cute, I love those big eyes.

ShalevZohar responds:

Thanks, I'm actually not really into cute things but this one just... Created itself
And yeah, the eyes are kind of the point of this drawing

twilight cute moon twilight cute moon

Thats cute, except for the parts where Bella's nose looks strangely strange and one arm is way longer than it should be, and she's looking directly up her head should be turned a bit. Where she is she wouldn't be able to see the tiny Edward and his speech bubble.

Alef321 responds:

she can see through inter dimensional ghost portals through your screen!

jokes apart, I din't give shits to Bella lol , Jacob's the hyppest thou!!!(with long hair)

Cindy Poster Cindy Poster

I'm not sure what medium you used here or what kind of look you were going for, but here's some things that bothered me. Her eyelashes look like cheap fakes. I'd give them more swoosh less curl especially near the outer corner of her eye, they're too thick and make her look like she's wearing really thick black eye makeup. He lips have a texture too close to the rest of her skin. There are too many dark dark shades on her face, mostly beneath the hair and between lips. The texture of the hair looks like wood or maybe plastic. I'm going to suppose she is not part tree and say she needs actually individual hair strands, if even just a few and fewer breaks n their lines. The ends of her hair are too boxed, they need more free strands and to be less uniform. Other than that, she's very pretty with some nice lighting.

SScollab responds:

Well the hair bump was kinda bugged anyways i Appreciate the rewiew and i hope i can fix those problems you mentioned :)